Twitter is a beautiful place. It’s the best place for memes, news, and more memes. Here’s a list of the best tweets we could find on Twitter, this past week. And okay, a couple are a bit older. But they’re fire just the same! Enjoy!
1. What you talking about!? I don’t even own a fridge, fool!
prank caller: is your refridgerator running ?
me: how did you know i had a fridge pic.twitter.com/mUnrNWheVR
— katie got bandz (@ricardojkay) August 3, 2017
2. Woah… Not sure if that’s a kid’s doll or another kind of doll…
annabelle lowkey bad af ???????? pic.twitter.com/4EIb1pNSQY
— katie got bandz (@ricardojkay) April 13, 2016
3. Same Paris, same. We all need our double whipped cream chocolate nut crème milkshakes with a coffee to wash it down.
everyone: why were you late
me: wow traffic was insane I am literally so sorry
also me: pic.twitter.com/kD2z3lYdhr
— Paris Hilton (@ParisHilton) August 2, 2017
4. What in the world… Why the Emoji Movie of all movies!?
Christie seriously doesn't care anymore. pic.twitter.com/wJ8w0NS0Ry
— James Urbaniak (@JamesUrbaniak) August 3, 2017
5. Well, which one is it!?
— Broderick Greer (@BroderickGreer) August 2, 2017
6. Obviously, Carol has never experienced the wonderful experience of foodgasms.
hate when people say "if u think this is better than sex, u haven't had good sex!", like no, maybe you've just never had good lasagna, Carol
— Audrey Porne (@AudreyPorne) August 4, 2017
7. Get out of there my man!
This May Be My Last Tweet pic.twitter.com/oe81OrrN8e
— A Scoff (@GiveItUp4_Ty) August 3, 2017
8. Even Peele is telling you to get out! Go!
Get Out!!!! https://t.co/zrn8XSnnHf
— Jordan Peele (@JordanPeele) August 4, 2017
9. You ride that pony, Verne!
Listens to a country song once pic.twitter.com/2umZe74jhG
— Verne Troyer (@VerneTroyer) August 4, 2017
10. Poor Toe. He’s probably wondering what went wrong.
*never calls toe again*
— Josh (@iwearaonesie) August 3, 2017
11. Donald Trump, is one thic bihhhhhh
I love this woman and her curvy body. As a teenager, I was often teased by my friends for my attraction to girls on the thicker side, ones w pic.twitter.com/CK0iWE4GG7
— sriracha papí ᵕ̈ (@1800SADDAD) August 5, 2017
12. Trying, trying, trying, failing
Trying to keep my dramatic episodes down to only twice a week. pic.twitter.com/Q1sto2QjAA
— Mamí (@tiaramvrie) August 2, 2017
13. The more something costs, the more you use it. Common sense, no?
my rent is too high to go outside. i have to stay home and get my money's worth. https://t.co/FAhioeJICh
— king crissle (@crissles) August 6, 2017
14. I’m too much for you? Really!? I’m TOO MUCH FOR YOU!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I’M LIKE SO MELLOW!
lorde: "you're a little much for me, you're a liability
You're a little much for me"
— katie got bandz (@ricardojkay) August 2, 2017
15. Red pandas are women too now? What’s next? Brown liberal trans bi vegan hedgehogs?
Why do we pit these successful women against eachother https://t.co/cnjUqtY2Nl
— أسود (@NasMaraj) August 5, 2017
16. A cat named Paws. There’s a joke there somewhere.
— Kevin Fox ???? (@kfury) August 2, 2017
17. Wooahhhhh. Tooooo muccchhhh informmaattionnnn mannnnn!
Yea I have IBS
— kid block (@senderblock23) August 2, 2017
18. Go ahead, I’ll wait.
name a more iconic duo pic.twitter.com/1uUqGACKz7
— Jordan Rutledge (@JordanRutledge) August 2, 2017
19. Never eating a classic glazed again. End of story.
my fat ass thought it was donuts pic.twitter.com/IlkUQl6UCj
— HNDRXX???????????? (@IAmNayvadius) August 4, 2017
20. Yup, that’s a pretty accurate description of Texas.
I read a Texas history text book and it was just 321 pages of barbecue sauces and dry rubs.
— Lord Goomba (@ObscureGent) August 5, 2017
21. That’s pretty impressive T. But, I once found the impossible: a bobby pin my girlfriend lost!
I just slammed my brakes so hard I found $41.00 in change, a pair of parachute pants, VHS tape of Weekend at Bernie's & a dead hipster.
— Tony P. (@Tbone7219) August 6, 2017
22. That’s literally all they do OMG! Why didn’t I think of that before!?
Meet Couples Who Stay Together Because They Need Help Holding an Invisible Sandwich pic.twitter.com/VrkoUOWGVb
— Born Miserable (@bornmiserable) August 4, 2017
23. We’ll get you out of there Hogie! Oops, I meant Macho Man Hulk Hogan!
Hulk Hogan is trapped in my computer pic.twitter.com/gmKI7yROhg
— Steven Carson (@StevenCarsonNR) February 8, 2017
24. God… If you watched episode 4, you know what Dan means.
Game of Thrones, at its core, has always been a show about how much it sucks to be a horse
— Dan Sheehan (@ItsDanSheehan) August 7, 2017
25. Best-man that guy!
FRIEND: can you hold my keys?
ME: no [pulling another fanny pack out of my fanny pack] but you can
— rob elliott (@rockymomax) August 6, 2017
26. Cop: How high are you, sir?
Dude: No officer you’re supposed to say “Hi, how are you?”
COP: Did you know you were speeding?
ME: I didn't even know I was driving
— mo (@chuuew) January 31, 2017
27. Who needs men when you got cats, eh?
Any man that dates me better have my beer ready when I get home like my cats do
— Sudsy (@stacywawa1) February 3, 2017
28. How does she do that!? It’s superhuman!
the famous shower scene in Psycho is crazy. she turns on the water & just let's it hit her in the face before testing it with her hand first
— ret byram (@rad_milk) August 5, 2017